NIAJAY Cleaning Services
For all your household and Office cleaning need. Reliable, Experienced, Flexible, Convenient service at your hands.
Residential And Commercial Cleaning Services
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, a clean, well-maintained space will ensure a comfortable environment for everyone to enjoy. At NIAJAY Cleaning Services, we offer a wide range of household cleaning and janitorial services to cater to your specific needs.
Experienced Residential Cleaning And Janitorial Services
Cleaning is a tough job; let us do it for you. NIAJAY Cleaning Services is proud to offer reliable, flexible, and convenient work for all of your residential and commercial needs. From carpet and upholstery cleaning to complete janitorial services, we offer a full range of services to meet your specific requirements. Don’t wait, get the help you need today by reaching out to our friendly team
WHY CHOOSE NIAJAY CLEANING SERVICES?
At NIAJAY Cleaning Services, we bring more than 10 years of experience to every job we complete. Our professionalism and attention to detail is simply unmatched. We believe in deep cleaning and a job well done. For expert workmanship from a company that truly cares about results, we’re the team to call for all of your residential and commercial cleaning needs.
No one likes cleaning the house but sanitizing and disinfecting is a necessary thing to do especially in this Corona Virus pandemic. Leaving it will only create more take that much longer. Instead, try some of these cleaning hacks to make the process quicker and easier. You’ll wish you’d known them sooner!
1. Keep your old dyer sheets – Even after they’ve been used, dryer sheets have a variety of uses. Use them to remove water stains on your bathroom mirror or shower door. You can even use them to wipe away dust from your baseboards and trim. Instead of throwing out your used dryer sheets, keep a few handy to take advantage of this cleaning hack.
2. Clean your stainless steel – Stainless steel appliances are great, but they collect fingerprints very easily. The simplest way to clean them (without buying pricey cleaning products) is to add a little alcohol to a clean microfiber cloth. Once the surface is clean, polish it with a little baby oil to make it shine.
3. Give your old pans new life – If you have old pans with burnt food stains, fill it with water then add a cup of white vinegar. Bring the mixture to boil then remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Let the mixture cool then wipe it out and rinse clean.
4. Clean your computer – your computer keyboard and mouse are breeding grounds for bacteria, not to mention all the dirt that gets stuck between the keys. Clean the keyboard with a little white vinegar and a microfiber cloth, using a cotton swab to clean the areas between the keys. Use a little alcohol diluted with water to clean your screen.
5. Cleaning your microwave – Microwaves can acquire food grime very quickly but cleaning it is easier than you think. Combine equal parts vinegar and water in a microwave-safe bowl then add a toothpick and set it on high for 5 to 10 minutes. Let the microwave cool for a few minutes then wipe it down with a paper towel.
6. Cleaning your Couch – Your couch sees a lot of daily use, so it makes sense that it will acquire some stains over time. Rather than wasting your money on expensive cleaners, just sprinkle it liberally with baking soda, let it set, then vacuum it using the brush attachment. This will have them looking great.
7. Cleaning your blinds – When you try to use a duster on your blinds, you probably just end up spreading the dust around. Instead, try spraying some diluted vinegar on the blinds then wipe a sock over it with your hand and use it to clean the slats.
Cleaning your house may not be fun, but by employing some of these cleaning hacks it can be quick and easy. Just give them a try today!
©2020 - NIAJAY Cleaning Services - All rights reserved